Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Nail Tip

I recently tried a nail polish and had to talk about it. It was a last minute buy at the drug store and I hoped it delivered the quick drying it advertised since I had a wedding to go to in a few hours time.

Did it deliver? Yes it did! In fact I'm highly recommending you to try it, here it is:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Blue Streak #240 

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry, fast dry nail color in Blue Streak #240, kudos to you!  The metallic blueish teal color is intense and looks good on short fingernails too.

I have to say I did have to apply 2 coats of the polish to get the nail fully covered but it dried so fast I had no lost time in between layers. The drying time from the start of the application to the end of drying time was about 10-12 minutes at the most.  I was able to clip suspenders on a tuxedo without smudging, not even the imprint of material appeared. The polish only started chipping 3-4 days after and that was with a whole day of removing wall paper by hand on the fourth day!

Please, do note there was no base or top coat applied either, that would slow the drying time though it would make the color last that much longer if you are not in a rush.

Again, highly recommended for a pretty, quick & polished look to any evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All questions and comments are welcomed.